Wednesday 25 July 2012

Nook store nightmares...

As some of you may know publishing in the NOOK app store could be a nightmare.
First of all, if are a developer like me, you might want to look into this store since has a few but good features (that in another post).
So for now I want to warn you that applying is a nightmare. First all the questions, then the taxes even if you are publshing outside the US you still need to apply for an EAN.
As usual, if everything goes the way it goes in a perfect world then you don't have to worry. But if you live in the same world that I live then you are screwed.
All I want to say for now is that pay attention to every step. Specially in the tax application because if you misspelled the name of your street then the process is halted. In my case instead of just typing the number of my apartment there was the word UNIT in front. So for that reason my application was put in review mode.
Ok, that's it for now.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.